Parmesan Baked Tomatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Tomatoes are perfect in our salads, cooked down in our sauces, and even baked as a special go-along to liven up our dinner plates! And our Parmesan Baked Tomatoes recipe is just how tomatoes were prepared as a popular side dish in the '60s and '70s.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup Italian-flavored bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 large tomatoes, each cut in half crosswise
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, butter, and pepper; mix well. Pat evenly over cut-side of each tomato half. Sprinkle each with Parmesan cheese and bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until topping is golden and tomatoes are heated through. Serve immediately.