We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our pasta primavera recipe is chock-full of good-for-you veggies like yellow squash, zucchini and bell peppers, all in a light tomato sauce. What a combination!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 yellow squash, cut into ½-inch chunks
- 1 large zucchini, cut into ½-inch chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into ½-inch chunks
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (10 ½-ounce) can condensed chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- In a soup pot, prepare pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside in a colander.
- In the same pot, heat oil over high heat. Add squash, zucchini, bell pepper, onion, and garlic, and saute 8 minutes, until just tender. Add tomatoes, mushrooms, chicken broth, salt, and black pepper, and cook 3 to 5 minutes, or until heated through.
- Return pasta to pot and cook until heated through, stirring frequently. Sprinkle with cheese, and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 458
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 14g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 2.9g 15 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 18g 36 %
- Cholesterol 7.8mg 3 %
- Sodium 647mg 27 %
- Total Carbohydrates 66g 22 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.1g 21 %
- Sugars 8.1g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This pound cake will certainly brighten up your day! From the fresh aroma of it baking to the first forkful of lemony bliss, our Lemon Poppy Seed Pound Cake is a real delight. This pound cake is summer-perfect and ready to be brought along to all of your picnics and potlucks!