The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Tasty, Easy Vegetable Recipes: 35 Vegetable Side Dishes, Dinners, and More
Peppery Carrots with Dill
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Sometimes the simple things are the best, and this recipe is the proof!
What You'll Need
- 1 bag (1 pound) fresh carrots
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
What to Do
- Peel the carrots, then slice in half lengthwise; slice each half in half lengthwise again, then cut each strip into 3-inch pieces.
- Place the carrots in a medium-sized saucepan, cover with water; bring to a boil. Boil for about 10 minutes or until tender. Drain the carrots and return them to the pot. Add the remaining ingredients and cook over low heat until the butter is melted and the carrots are evenly coated.
The cooking time may vary, depending upon the size and age of the carrots.
- Old-Fashioned Tangy Cabbage
- Smoky Mountain Baked Beans
- Grandma Bell's Onion Tart
- Easy Cauliflower Au Gratin
- Creamy Crunchy Onion Bake
- Zucchini Squares
- Tasty, Easy Vegetable Recipes: 35 Vegetable Side Dishes, Dinners, and More
- Fried Green Tomatoes
- Refrigerator Cucumber Pickles
- Spinach Casserole Surprise