Plantation Corn Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You won't believe how easy it is to make our Plantation Corn Pudding. It's a perfect side dish for any occasion!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen corn, thawed
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen cream-style corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped green peppers
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped onions
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup pancake and baking mix
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well and place in prepared casserole dish.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until golden and set.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
French toast typically means sticky hands and mouths (and lots of napkins!), but with our recipe for Maple French Toast Sticks you don't have to worry about that 'cause the flavorings and the rich maple syrup are already cooked in!