We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fresh tomatoes are available year-round - but no doubt about it, the most prized are vine-ripened, right-off-the-plant tomatoes! They are at their peak from June through September. You'll enjoy the taste of Provence with each bite of these babies - no matter what the season!
What You'll Need
- 2 medium tomatoes, halved crosswise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Place tomato halves cut sides up in a greased baking dish. Spread top of each tomato half with 1/2 teaspoon mustard; sprinkle evenly with pepper and bread-crumbs. Drizzle with oil.
- Bake 10 minutes or until tops are golden.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know how good salads taste when you order them from a restaurant? Well, we recreated one of our favorites and came up with this recipe for Southwestern Salad Toss that we think is even better than the original! Full of yummy mix-ins and topped off with a light, fresh, and flavorful dressing, this salad will definitely impress everyone!