We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fresh tomatoes are available year-round - but no doubt about it, the most prized are vine-ripened, right-off-the-plant tomatoes! They are at their peak from June through September. You'll enjoy the taste of Provence with each bite of these babies - no matter what the season!
What You'll Need
- 2 medium tomatoes, halved crosswise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Place tomato halves cut sides up in a greased baking dish. Spread top of each tomato half with 1/2 teaspoon mustard; sprinkle evenly with pepper and bread-crumbs. Drizzle with oil.
- Bake 10 minutes or until tops are golden.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These cookies are melt-in-your-mouth delicious. No, honestly, pop one of these Cranberry Shortbread Drops into your mouth and experience everything a buttery shortbread cookie should be, with the added bonus of creamy white chocolate pieces and flavorful dried cranberries. Yum!