Really Simple Spinach Souffle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If the word souffle conjures up images of chefs preparing complicated dishes you would never attempt; think again. Our Really Simple Spinach Souffle will make you a homemade hero, using readily available market shortcuts and no special skills.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) heavy cream
- 3 eggs
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, beat heavy cream and eggs 2 to 3 minutes, or until foamy. Add remaining ingredients; mix well and pour into baking dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cut into squares and serve.
If you loved our Really Simple Spinach Souffle, you'll wanna check out our recipe for Carrot Souffle Squares.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potato pancakes are a symbolic and scrumptious treat commonly made for Hanukkah. Not only are they super crispy and really tasty, but thanks to the pre-shredded potatoes you can find at your favorite supermarket, these Simple Shredded Potato Pancakes are, well, simple to make!