Roasted Asparagus with Thyme
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Forget the main course because when you're making a side dish as delicious as these Roasted Asparagus with Thyme, everyone's gonna forget all about the main dish! This is one side dish that takes center stage.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place asparagus and garlic in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil, then sprinkle with salt, pepper, and thyme; toss gently to coat.
- Bake 20 minutes, stirring once.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.