Roasted Brussels Sprouts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Roasted Brussels Sprouts are a quick, easy, and tasty side dish that will complement any main dish you are cookin' up for your gang tonight! As far as recipes for oven roasted vegetables go, this is one of our favorites!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Add brussels sprouts and gently toss until evenly coated. Place on rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until tender and browned, turning once halfway through cooking.