Roasted Lollipops with Onion Crisps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A quick roast in the oven brings out all the great flavors of these lollipops. Never heard of them? They're a cross between Red Kale and Brussels sprouts. We've topped them with a bit of french fried onions to up the crunch factor.
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound kale sprouts (Lollipops) washed and stems trimmed
- 2 tablespoons french fried onions
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a large bowl mix olive oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Add kale sprouts and toss until evenly coated.
- Arrange kale sprouts in a single layer on baking sheet. Roast for 20 to 25 minutes turning once during cooking. Place on platter and sprinkle with fried onions.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Now here's a holiday stuffing recipe that'll surely "shape up" your spread and get you lots of "oohs" and "aahs." Our Bundt Pan Stuffing is fancy looking and downright delicious. It's a homemade stuffing that'll be talked about all year long!