We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you've never tried oven roasted tomatoes before, then you're in for a real treat! Our Roasted Tomatoes are easy to make, and because they're roasted, you can enjoy a host of nutritional benefits on top of all that flavor!
What You'll Need
- 4 medium-sized tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 450 degree F.
- Cut the tomatoes in half, remove the stems, and lightly squeeze out some of the juices.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Rub the mixture onto the tomatoes and place them cut side up in a 9" x 13" baking dish. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until soft but not mushy.
Why not add 1/4 teaspoon of dried dill weed, basil, or oregano, too? Use my recipe as a starting point and make these your own, as a side dish or for adding to cooked pasta or rice. So, depending on how you use them, the yield really will vary.