We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This dish takes us in a whole new direction from the same old roasted veggies. The combination of sweet potatoes, turnips, and onions brings this Roasted Veggies dish to a whole new level of deliciousness.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-1/2" pieces (2 medium)
- 3/4 pound turnips, peeled and cut into 1-1/2" pieces (3 small)
- 1 large onion, peeled and cut into 1-1/2" wedges
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh or dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well. Arrange vegetables in a single layer in a large roasting pan or broiler pan.
- Cook at 450 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until well browned, stirring gently every 10 minutes.
- Stir in herbs and salt just before serving.