We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This dish takes us in a whole new direction from the same old roasted veggies. The combination of sweet potatoes, turnips, and onions brings this Roasted Veggies dish to a whole new level of deliciousness.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-1/2" pieces (2 medium)
- 3/4 pound turnips, peeled and cut into 1-1/2" pieces (3 small)
- 1 large onion, peeled and cut into 1-1/2" wedges
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh or dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well. Arrange vegetables in a single layer in a large roasting pan or broiler pan.
- Cook at 450 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until well browned, stirring gently every 10 minutes.
- Stir in herbs and salt just before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.