Roasted Winter Veggies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fresh vegetable side dishes aren't just for the warmer months. Our recipe for Roasted Winter Veggies is made with veggies that can withstand cold temperatures, and that taste great when hot and roasted. Serve with your favorite chicken or fish, and dinner is done!
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups pre-cut butternut squash
- 1/2 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 8 ounces Brussels sprouts, cut in half
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat 2 rimmed baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add vegetables to mixture, tossing until evenly coated. Place on baking sheets.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until tender, stirring halfway through cooking.
- If you can't find pre-cut squash, you can peel and cut up a butternut or acorn squash.
- We love roasting all kinds of different veggies, all year long. For more recipes like this, check out our collection for Easy Oven Roasted Vegetables.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 283
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13g 20 %
- Saturated Fat 1.9g 9 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 12g 24 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 501mg 21 %
- Total Carbohydrates 38g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 14g 57 %
- Sugars 10g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These cookies are melt-in-your-mouth delicious. No, honestly, pop one of these Cranberry Shortbread Drops into your mouth and experience everything a buttery shortbread cookie should be, with the added bonus of creamy white chocolate pieces and flavorful dried cranberries. Yum!