Sausage Stuffed Peppers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sausage Stuffed Peppers make a rich, savory main course. They're filling enough to eat all by themselves!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound bulk sausage
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 or 5 cubanelle peppers, tops and core removed
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine sausage, bread crumbs, and Parmesan cheese; mix well. Stuff equally into peppers and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake 22 to 25 minutes, or until no pink remains in sausage.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat. Finish cooking peppers on the grill for 3 to 4 minutes per side.