Sauteed Carrots and Zucchini
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sauteeing veggies really brings out their flavor and this Sauteed Carrots and Zucchini dish hits the spot every time! Enjoy!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions (white part only)
- 1 pound zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
What to Do
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add carrot; cook, uncovered, 4 minutes, stirring often.
- Add green onions, and cook 1 more minute. Add zucchini, and cook 2 more minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in salt and pepper; cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Sprinkle with basil.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.