Sauteed Lollipops with Pancetta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Lollipops are one of our favorite new vegetables here in the Test Kitchen! If you aren't familiar with them, they are a fork-sized vegetable that's a cross between Red Kale and Brussels sprouts. We've jazzed them up with a bit of pancetta and garlic in this delicious and nutritious dish.
What You'll Need
- 4 slices pancetta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 ounces kale sprouts (Lollipops) washed and stems trimmed
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium heat, saute pancetta 4 to 6 minutes or until crisp. Cut into 1-inch pieces and set aside.
- Heat oil in same skillet and saute garlic, salt, pepper and kale sprouts for 3 to 5 minutes or until wilted. Top with pancetta and serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Sparks will surely fly at your table when you serve up our zesty-tasting Firecracker Barbecued Pork! We made this with a special-tasting glaze that combines the sweetness of barbecue sauce and marmalade, along with a kick of hot pepper sauce and horseradish, for an explosion of flavor in your mouth! This is one recipe we guarantee will have you saying, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"