Scalloped Brussels Sprouts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Brussels sprouts... people seem to love 'em or hate 'em. But we bet you'll love our Scalloped Brussels Sprouts! They're seasoned and simmered in cream of mushroom soup and topped with bacon bits. They make a great side dish for chicken, beef or pork. Try 'em out, then tell us if you like Brussels sprouts!
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen Brussels sprouts, thawed
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
What to Do
- In a large skillet, combine soup, milk, and pepper. Heat over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in Brussels sprouts; simmer over low heat 10 minutes, or until hot. Sprinkle with bacon bits, and serve.
Brussels sprouts got their name due to the fact that they were widely cultivated around Brussels, Belgium, during the early 16th century. Today, Brussels sprouts are available around the world, and people seem to have strong feelings for them -- they either love them or dislike them intensely. Who would think a little veggie could be so controversial?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.