Seasoned Stuffed Tomatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Team a tomato with the right "stuff" and it'll go a long way with its great taste!
What You'll Need
- 3 large tomatoes, cut in half horizontally and seeded
- 3/4 cup Italian-flavored bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup (½ stick) butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. With a spoon, scoop out the insides of the tomatoes, leaving the shells.
Chop the tomato meat finely and set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese, and pepper; mix well. Add the chopped tomato, butter, and mustard; mix until well combined.
- Fill the tomato shells evenly with the stuffing mixture and place in a 7" x 11" baking dish that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until heated through and the topping is light golden.
To seed the tomatoes, gently squeeze each half until the seeds are released.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.