Sesame Snow Peas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Like a side dish from your favorite Chinese restaurant, you'll love these stir-fried snow peas and peppers.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon olive or sesame oil
- 3/4 pound fresh snow pea pods, trimmed
- 2 large red bell peppers, cut into thin strips
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large nonstick skillet or wok, heat the oil over medium-high heat; add the snow peas, bell pepper strips, onion, and garlic, and stir-fry for 3 to 4 minutes, or until tender.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients, and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.