Sesame Snow Peas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Like a side dish from your favorite Chinese restaurant, you'll love these stir-fried snow peas and peppers.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon olive or sesame oil
- 3/4 pound fresh snow pea pods, trimmed
- 2 large red bell peppers, cut into thin strips
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large nonstick skillet or wok, heat the oil over medium-high heat; add the snow peas, bell pepper strips, onion, and garlic, and stir-fry for 3 to 4 minutes, or until tender.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients, and serve.