We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The name says it all - so simple, so yummy, so muscle-making!
What You'll Need
- 1 package (10 ounces) cleaned fresh spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- In a large bowl, toss the spinach with the remaining ingredients.
- Place into a 7" x 11" baking dish and bake for 15 minutes or until the spinach leaves are wilted.
These days most of the packaged spinach we buy is already pre-washed. It sure saves us time! If your spinach isn't pre-washed, be sure to clean and dry it well.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.