We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Stir-fry veggies are great, aren't they? You can throw together a home-cooked meal in a matter of minutes, and it's good for you too! Our Simple Stir-Fry is a cinch to make, and we bet you'll have this memorized before you know it. Pair it with your favorite meat and cook up some rice on the side, and you'll have your own version of a takeout meal--except this one was made in your very own kitchen!
What You'll Need
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can low-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1/4 cup lite soy sauce
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chili-garlic sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen stir-fry vegetables
What to Do
- Whisk together first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat 2 minutes. Add vegetables, and stir-fry 5 to 7 minutes. Add broth mixture, and stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until sauce thickens and vegetables are tender.
Make this simple side into a hearty one-dish meal by stirring in 3 cups of chopped cooked chicken, pork, or beef.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.