Spanish Style Lima Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When I was growing up I never ate lima beans. I guess my mom never knew how to fix 'em. Well, here's a recipe for all moms and dads to try. I missed out on the yummy goodness of lima beans, but your kids won't have to!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 can (16 ounces) lima beans, drained
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
What to Do
- In a medium-sized saucepan, over medium heat, heat the oil and sauté the onion for 5 minutes, or until soft.
- Reduce the heat to low and add the remaining ingredients; mix well and cook for about 10 minutes, until heated through.
The chili sauce gives the beans loads of flavor -- with so little work and in so little time!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.