Special Creamed Spinach
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Old favorites like this Special Creamed Spinach recipe are showing up and winning a whole new generation of fans.
What You'll Need
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (1 pint) half-and-half
- 2 (9-ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add garlic, and cook until tender. Add flour and salt, and whisk until smooth. Slowly pour in half-and-half, whisking until smooth and thickened.
- Add spinach; mix well and cook until heated through. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These cookies are melt-in-your-mouth delicious. No, honestly, pop one of these Cranberry Shortbread Drops into your mouth and experience everything a buttery shortbread cookie should be, with the added bonus of creamy white chocolate pieces and flavorful dried cranberries. Yum!