Spinach Red Pepper Crostini
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 26 pieces
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Whether you enjoy Spinach Red Pepper Crostini as a snack or an appetizer, you can't go wrong... except, you'll want enough to make it a main dish.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) French baguette, cut diagonally into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup walnuts, toasted (see note)
- 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large clove garlic
- 1 (7-ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained and cut into thin strips
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Bake bread slices on a baking sheet for 5 minutes; set aside.
- Drain spinach well, pressing between paper towels.
- Process spinach, Parmesan cheese, and next 6 ingredients in a food processor until mixture is smooth. Spread spinach mixture evenly over bread slices.
- Bake 5 minutes. Top evenly with red bell pepper strips. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These cookies are melt-in-your-mouth delicious. No, honestly, pop one of these Cranberry Shortbread Drops into your mouth and experience everything a buttery shortbread cookie should be, with the added bonus of creamy white chocolate pieces and flavorful dried cranberries. Yum!