Spinach Red Pepper Crostini
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 26 pieces
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Whether you enjoy Spinach Red Pepper Crostini as a snack or an appetizer, you can't go wrong... except, you'll want enough to make it a main dish.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) French baguette, cut diagonally into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup walnuts, toasted (see note)
- 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large clove garlic
- 1 (7-ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained and cut into thin strips
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Bake bread slices on a baking sheet for 5 minutes; set aside.
- Drain spinach well, pressing between paper towels.
- Process spinach, Parmesan cheese, and next 6 ingredients in a food processor until mixture is smooth. Spread spinach mixture evenly over bread slices.
- Bake 5 minutes. Top evenly with red bell pepper strips. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know how good salads taste when you order them from a restaurant? Well, we recreated one of our favorites and came up with this recipe for Southwestern Salad Toss that we think is even better than the original! Full of yummy mix-ins and topped off with a light, fresh, and flavorful dressing, this salad will definitely impress everyone!