Steamed Artichokes with Butter
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Steamed Artichokes with Butter may be on lots of restaurant menus, but with how easy this is to make at home, why pay that high tab to eat out? Our two-step easy artichoke recipe will do you proud.
What You'll Need
- 2 large whole artichokes, stems trimmed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
What to Do
- Fill a large pot with 1 inch of water. Place artichokes in pot, cover, and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Steam artichokes 20 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove artichokes to a plate and serve immediately with warm butter.
These make a great appetizer but there are so many other tasty and simple ways to use them, too, like our Chili and 'Chokes dish.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're going to love this comforting Italian dinner! Little Italy Eggplant Rollatini is our version of a restaurant favorite. It's basically an eggplant roll-up that's filled with lots of creamy cheese and covered in spaghetti sauce. Once your family gets a taste, they're going to ask for it again and again!