Striped Herbed Tomatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who says tomatoes only belong on salad? Hot off the grill, these'll have your gang chanting for more!
What You'll Need
- 4 large tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
What to Do
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Cut the ends off the tomatoes, then cut them into 3/4-inch slices.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl; mix well. Coat the tops of the tomatoes with the mixture.
- Grill the tomatoes for 5 to 7 minutes, or until heated through, turning once after 2 minutes. Serve immediately.
Do not overcook these or they'll become very soft and make a mess on your grill!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.