Sweet Onion Stir-Fry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Oh, those sweet spring fresh crunchy eat 'em-like-an-apple onions!! What they can do in stir-fry!
What You'll Need
- 2 large sweet onions
- 2 to 3 medium-sized zucchini
- 2 to 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed
- Salt or soy sauce to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Garlic powder (optional)
What to Do
- Peel the onions and slice in half lengthwise; then slice into strips along the grain of the onion, forming strips about 1/2 inch wide.
- Wash zucchini and trim away ends. Cut each zucchini in half lengthwise, then cut crosswise into 1/2-inch slices.
- In a large skillet or wok, heat peanut oil; saute onions, zucchini, and sesame seed over high heat, stirring frequently. Cook vegetables until just tender, remove from heat, and add salt and pepper and garlic powder, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.