Sweet Peas and Carrots
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Forget bland and tasteless peas and carrots forever and welcome in sweet, crunchy, and flavorful ones with our recipe for Sweet Peas and Carrots. This buttery and honey-sweetened side dish is sure to be a new dinner favorite!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen whole baby carrots, thawed (see Note)
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen sugar snap peas, thawed (see Note)
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt the butter.
- Add the carrots and sauté 6 minutes. Stir in remaining ingredients and sauté 2 to 3 minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
Fresh baby carrots and sugar snap peas can be used as long as you boil them until tender then proceed as above.
If you loved this easy carrot recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Easy Carrot Recipes: 12 Baby Carrot Recipes, Cooked Carrot Recipes & More.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 272
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12g 19 %
- Saturated Fat 7.4g 37 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 4.2g 8 %
- Cholesterol 31mg 10 %
- Sodium 593mg 25 %
- Total Carbohydrates 41g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.5g 26 %
- Sugars 25g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Now here's a holiday stuffing recipe that'll surely "shape up" your spread and get you lots of "oohs" and "aahs." Our Bundt Pan Stuffing is fancy looking and downright delicious. It's a homemade stuffing that'll be talked about all year long!