Sweet and Sour Glazed Carrots
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Still looking for that last-minute side dish to serve with dinner? Try these Sweet and Sour Glazed Carrots! You'll find that these tender, buttered carrots are some of the best you've ever had!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound fresh babycut carrots
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries (craisins)
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan over high heat, place carrots in enough water to cover. Bring to a boil and cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until fork tender; drain and set aside.
- In the same saucepan over medium heat, bring sugar, vinegar, and butter to a boil.
- In a small bowl, combine water and cornstarch, stirring until cornstarch is dissolved. Add cornstarch mixture to vinegar mixture, stirring until thickened. Add carrots and cranberries to mixture and heat 5 minutes, or until heated through.
Looking for some other tasty ways to cook carrots? Check out our collection of easy carrot recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 137
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 4.9g 25 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 0.6g 1 %
- Cholesterol 20mg 7 %
- Sodium 251mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 17g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 6 %
- Sugars 13g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Experience some of your favorite Mediterranean flavors with our recipe for Mediterranean Kale Bread. This moist, homemade bread is full of the flavorful tastes of olive oil and feta cheese, making it a super company-fancy choice for your bread basket.