Sweet 'n' Tangy Carrots
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You know those side dishes that are so great that they steal the show? We've got one for ya right here with these Sweet 'n' Tangy Carrots. This dish is a superstar!
What You'll Need
- 1 carrot, sliced diagonally, or 1 (16-ounce) package frozen sliced carrots
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime rind
What to Do
- Cook first 5 ingredients in a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat 20 minutes or until carrots are tender, stirring often.
- Remove from heat; stir in honey and remaining ingredients.
Get double-duty from your orange and lime by grating the rind before squeezing for the juice.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.