We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's time to come home to the tastes of the good old USA. Yes, our traditional horn of plenty, the cornucopia, is brimming with tasty veggies!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup (½ stick) butter
- 1/2 pound fresh baby carrots
- 1 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 medium-sized onion, thinly sliced
- 2 medium-sized yellow squash, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 medium-sized zucchini, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
What to Do
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add carrots, dillweed, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Saute vegetables for 10 minutes, or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add onion and saute for 2 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and saute for 2 to 3 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 126
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 5.0g 25 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 2.2g 4 %
- Cholesterol 20mg 7 %
- Sodium 295mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 13g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.4g 14 %
- Sugars 5.8g 0 %