Vegetable Dill Stir Fry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
I've shared quite a few Asian style stir-fry dishes with you, but now it's time for a crispy, fresh garden version.
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 green bell peppers, cut into ¼-inch strips
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded, and cut into ¼-inch strips
- 2 medium-sized onions, cut into ¼-inch half-moons
- 6 stalks celery, cut into ½-inch diagonal slices
- 1 can (15 ounces) baby corn, drained
- 1 can (5 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the remaining ingredients and toss to coat with the oil.
- Cook for 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are cooked.