Vegetable Dill Stir Fry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
I've shared quite a few Asian style stir-fry dishes with you, but now it's time for a crispy, fresh garden version.
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 green bell peppers, cut into ¼-inch strips
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded, and cut into ¼-inch strips
- 2 medium-sized onions, cut into ¼-inch half-moons
- 6 stalks celery, cut into ½-inch diagonal slices
- 1 can (15 ounces) baby corn, drained
- 1 can (5 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the remaining ingredients and toss to coat with the oil.
- Cook for 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are cooked.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.