We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Nobody can refuse these, so they're the perfect way to get veggies into any meal. (And they make great snacks, too!)
What You'll Need
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) buttermilk refrigerator biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper (about 1 large pepper)
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper (about 1 large pepper)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 375 degree F. Flatten out the biscuits on cookie sheets that have been coated with nonstick vegetable spray.
- In a medium-sized skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat and add the bell peppers, onion, mushrooms, and garlic; cook for about 5 minutes or until tender but still firm.
- Top the biscuits with the vegetables and sprinkle with the cheese. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until the cheese is bubbly and melted.
If you don't have all of these vegetables on hand, substitute what you do have.