Veggie Lover's Delight
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This fresh dish goes with just about everything, and it's a great way to enjoy the tastes of summer any time of the year!
What You'll Need
- 1 package (6 ounces) baby carrots
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 zucchini, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 yellow squash, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Place the carrots in a medium saucepan and add just enough water to cover them. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until fork-tender; drain.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat and add the carrots and remaining ingredients; stir until well combined. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
To give this extra flair, top with a sprig of dill weed just before serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Calories 113
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 4.5g 23 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 3.2g 6 %
- Cholesterol 18mg 6 %
- Sodium 332mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 11g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.5g 14 %
- Sugars 7.2g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.