We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Grab a bunch of fresh veggies and set aside 10 minutes because that's all you need to put together our Veggie Skewers which are perfect for a barbecue or potluck gathering!
What You'll Need
- 8 wooden or metal skewers
- 4 ears fresh corn on the cob, cut into 1-1/2-inch circles
- 2 small red onions, peeled and cut into half moons
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 16 chunks
- 16 cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto sauce
What to Do
- If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 15 to 20 minutes.
- On each skewer, thread a piece of corn, red onion, green pepper, and cherry tomato; repeat. Brush skewers with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Using a large grill pan, over medium-high heat cook kebabs 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until vegetables are tender. Remove from pan and drizzle with pesto before serving.
Looking for more fantastic recipes for spring? Be sure to check out our free recipe collection, Spring Veggie Fever: 25 Mouthwatering Spring Vegetable Recipes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.