Very Merry Vegetable Medley
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Instead of serving the old ho-hum mushy veggies, you can whip up this colorful sauteed veggie medley. Your gang will applaud you for being so creative. An excellent addition when brightening up your dinner table spread, you'll look like you've hired a pro!
What You'll Need
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 bell peppers (1 each red, green, and yellow), cut into thin strips
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 large zucchini, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add bell peppers, onion, and garlic and saute 4 to 5 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
- Add remaining ingredients and saute 2 to 3 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 120
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1g 14 %
- Saturated Fat 5.6g 28 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 2.2g 4 %
- Cholesterol 23mg 8 %
- Sodium 377mg 16 %
- Total Carbohydrates 9.6g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.9g 11 %
- Sugars 5.4g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Now here's a holiday stuffing recipe that'll surely "shape up" your spread and get you lots of "oohs" and "aahs." Our Bundt Pan Stuffing is fancy looking and downright delicious. It's a homemade stuffing that'll be talked about all year long!