Walker Corn Souffle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is the perfect corn side dish recipe for Thanksgiving or anytime. That's because you only need a few pantry staples to whip up Walker Corn Souffle but the result is fancy enough to serve alongside your famous turkey recipe!
What You'll Need
- 2 (15-1/4-ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 (15-ounce) cans creamed corn
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 eggs, beaten
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Pour into baking dish.
- Bake 75 to 80 minutes, or until center is set. Spoon up the goodness and enjoy.
Check This Out!
- For more amazing corn recipes, try our Grilled Corn on the Cob, our Creamy Corn for a Crowd, or our Summer's Best Chilled Corn Soup!
- We've got more vegetable casseroles! Try our Golden Squash Casserole, our Sweet Onion Casserole, or our Southern Green Bean Casserole.
- You'll love our favorite vegetable recipes; we suggest our Cauliflower Griddle Cakes, our Honey Bourbon Carrots, or our Roasted Sweet Onions.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 160
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2g 5 %
- Saturated Fat 0.8g 4 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.1g 12 %
- Cholesterol 74mg 25 %
- Sodium 431mg 18 %
- Total Carbohydrates 31g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.7g 11 %
- Sugars 5.8g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know those over-the-top burgers that you can find at popular restaurants? Well, we created our version of one that's inspired by some real-down home flavors. Our Honky Tonk Burgers are loaded with bacon, cheese, barbecue sauce, onion rings, and more. Now that's what we call a burger!