Zesty Black- Eyed Peas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With minimal effort, you can have this old-fashioned side ready in 25 minutes-max!
What You'll Need
- 2 (15.8-ounce) cans black-eyed peas, drained
- 6 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1 (14-ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
What to Do
- Stir together all ingredients in a 2 quart baking dish, mixing well. Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap, turning back a corner to vent
- Microwave at MEDIUM (50-percent power) 10 minutes; stir well. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes. Remove and discard bay leaf.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.