Zesty Black- Eyed Peas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With minimal effort, you can have this old-fashioned side ready in 25 minutes-max!
What You'll Need
- 2 (15.8-ounce) cans black-eyed peas, drained
- 6 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1 (14-ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
What to Do
- Stir together all ingredients in a 2 quart baking dish, mixing well. Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap, turning back a corner to vent
- Microwave at MEDIUM (50-percent power) 10 minutes; stir well. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes. Remove and discard bay leaf.