Zesty Creamed Spinach
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Creamed Spinach in a slow cooker? Our shortcut version makes that an easy reality. Try our delicious and easy Zesty Creamed Spinach this way and we're betting you never make it any other way again.
What You'll Need
- 4 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 2 (10.75-ounce) cans condensed cream of onion soup
- 1 (8-ounce) package pasteurized prepared cheese product, cubed
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
What to Do
- Stir together all ingredients in a large bowl. Spoon into a 3- or 3-1/2-quart slow cooker that's been coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 2 hours. Stir well before serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 270
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 18g 27 %
- Saturated Fat 9.8g 49 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 12g 24 %
- Cholesterol 52mg 17 %
- Sodium 1,104mg 46 %
- Total Carbohydrates 19g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.5g 18 %
- Sugars 6.2g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Looking for a no-bake homemade dessert that's perfect to cool you off during the warmer weather months? Then have to try our Blueberry-Lemon Ice Cream Sandwiches! Not only will this fresh-tasting dessert keep your kitchen cool, but it's got some supermarket-shortcuts to make it less hassle too!