Zesty Veggie Toss
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
They'll ask for seconds when you serve our Zesty Veggie Toss, that comes packed with a flavorful kick. Our Italian-style chilled veggie salad will turn finicky veggie eaters into veggie fans.
What You'll Need
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian dressing
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, halved (see Note)
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine the dressing, cayenne pepper sauce, and sugar; mix well.
- Add the remaining ingredients; toss to mix well.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Options, options, options! You can substitute two drained 4-ounce cans of button mushrooms for the fresh mushrooms, if you'd like.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This pound cake will certainly brighten up your day! From the fresh aroma of it baking to the first forkful of lemony bliss, our Lemon Poppy Seed Pound Cake is a real delight. This pound cake is summer-perfect and ready to be brought along to all of your picnics and potlucks!