We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you serve zucchini this way, even the pickiest of eaters will be asking for seconds of their veggies. Our recipe for Zucchini Squares is a baked zucchini dish that's made with grated cheese, lots of seasonings, and a few other ingredients. It's one of our favorite zucchini side dishes!
What You'll Need
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (see Note)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup biscuit baking mix
- 3 cups grated zucchini
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, then add remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until set in center. Let cool 5 minutes, then cut into squares.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Calories 257
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18g 28 %
- Saturated Fat 3.8g 19 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 7.4g 15 %
- Cholesterol 88mg 29 %
- Sodium 312mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 16g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g 4 %
- Sugars 3.1g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Looking for a twist on boring old salads? Our South-of-the-Border BBQ Chicken Salad is going to be a flavor loaded way to chow down on something light. This BBQ chicken salad recipe is simple, fast, and insanely delicious. One bit and you'll know what we mean!