Cauliflower & Cheddar Pancakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's time to get creative in the kitchen! If you need a fun and absolutely delicious cauliflower pancake recipe, then our Cauliflower & Cheddar Pancakes are going to liven up your dinner. Don't bother telling the family what it is until after they've tried it. They won't believe it's cauliflower! No, seriously. It's a new way to make sure everyone gets their veggies--without them ever knowing.
What You'll Need
- 1 (20-ounce) package frozen mashed cauliflower, thawed (see tip)
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup frozen turkey sausage crumbles, thawed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
What to Do
- For the full recipe, visit Easy Home Meals!
Test Kitchen Tip:
You can find frozen mashed cauliflower in the freezer case at your local supermarket. It is super convenient and since it comes in a bunch of different varieties, you can change these up every time you make them.
- Try this better-than-ever side with our Better-Than-Ever Meatloaf!
- Serve up our Nutty Pineapple Cake for dessert, and watch the family go, well, nutty!
Cauliflower comes in multiple colors, like white, orange, and purple! So if you're serving this up for the little ones, add some flair to it with a fun color!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 111
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 1.8g 9 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 5.4g 11 %
- Cholesterol 26mg 9 %
- Sodium 107mg 4 %
- Total Carbohydrates 8.6g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 6 %
- Sugars 1.2g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.