The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Tasty, Easy Vegetable Recipes: 35 Vegetable Side Dishes, Dinners, and More
Glazed Sweet Potato Wedges
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
We've finally found the way to perfect sweet potatoes, and it's even easier than we would've thought! Our 5-ingredient recipe for Glazed Sweet Potato Wedges is made even more appealing 'cause we just have to warm it up in the microwaveno baking required! Our sweet citrus-y glaze really helps to bring out the natural flavors of the sweet potato. Who knowsyou may not want to have regular potatoes again!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon butter, plus one teaspoon
- 1 tablespoon orange juice, plus 1 teaspoon
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled, boiled, and each cut lengthwise into 8 wedges
- Orange slices for garnish
What to Do
- Place butter in an 8-inch square microwaveable baking dish and microwave on high power for 30 seconds, or until melted.
- Stir in orange juice and cinnamon. Add potatoes, tossing to coat. Cover with waxed paper.
- Microwave on high power for 6 to 8 minutes, or until tender, turning the dish and stirring once during the cooking. Garnish with orange slices, if desired.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Fresh Catch Fish Scampi
You can have our Fresh Catch Fish Scampi on the table in under half an hour -- honest! And it's so tasty, you'll no doubt add it to your normal dinner rotation after trying just one bite.