Meatless Monday Enchiladas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you serve these on a Monday or on any day, we’re sure that this fresh-tasting meat-free south-of-the-border favorite will have you smiling ear-to-ear. And to think that you can whip this up in no time, makes these even better. These Meatless Monday Enchiladas are everything you've been craving and more! One bite and you'll see just what we mean.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (6.2-ounce) package frozen plant-based veggie crumbles
- 1 (4-ounce) can green chiles, drained
- 1 (19-ounce) can red enchilada sauce, divided
- 3 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 10 (4-inch) soft flour tortillas
What to Do
Head on over to Easy Home Meals to learn how to make this tasty vegetarian meal!
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Add a little spookiness to your Halloween party fare with our recipe for Cookie Eyeballs. These cookie balls are so easy and fun to make, you'll want the kids and grand kids to help. Once they're done, everyone will enjoy these ghostly, "eye popping" treats!