Meatless Monday Enchiladas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you serve these on a Monday or on any day, we’re sure that this fresh-tasting meat-free south-of-the-border favorite will have you smiling ear-to-ear. And to think that you can whip this up in no time, makes these even better. These Meatless Monday Enchiladas are everything you've been craving and more! One bite and you'll see just what we mean.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (6.2-ounce) package frozen plant-based veggie crumbles
- 1 (4-ounce) can green chiles, drained
- 1 (19-ounce) can red enchilada sauce, divided
- 3 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 10 (4-inch) soft flour tortillas
What to Do
Head on over to Easy Home Meals to learn how to make this tasty vegetarian meal!
Check This Out!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.