We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for the perfect pasta topping? Try these Oven-Roasted Tomatoes! The juicy red tomatoes, simply tossed in garlic, oil, and salt, mean this recipe is the ticket to making any pasta dish taste garden fresh. Our Oven-Roasted Tomatoes are a sure way to make your weeknight pasta dinner that much better.
What You'll Need
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, garlic, and oil; toss until evenly coated. Place on baking sheet and sprinkle with sea salt. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until softened.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- We suggest that you serve these Oven-Roasted Tomatoes over your favorite cooked pasta with a drizzle of olive oil and grated Parmesan cheese. Perfection!
- If you want more tasty tomato recipes, try these Amish Harvest Tomatoes! Our Easy Stewed Tomatoes, or our Fried Green Tomatoes are absolutely delicious.
- Plus, tomatoes are the secret ingredient in our Simple Shakshuka and our Summer's Best Tomato Pie.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.