Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The next time there's a game on and you've got people coming over, make these game day-worthy Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers. These jalapeno poppers are stuffed full of cheese and yummy popcorn shrimp. Plus, they're wrapped in everyone's favorite...bacon! Set these out on a platter and, within minutes, they'll be gone!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 3 drops hot sauce (optional)
- 1/2 (18-ounce) package frozen popcorn shrimp, prepared according to package directions, chopped
- 12 jalapeno peppers, split in half lengthwise, seeds removed
- 12 slices bacon, cut in half (24 pieces)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, chives, and hot sauce, if desired; mix well. Stir in shrimp.
- Firmly press a heaping teaspoonful of shrimp mixture into each pepper. Wrap a piece of bacon around each pepper and place on baking sheet. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until bacon has cooked through.
Want to see how it's done step-by-step? Click here to view our blog post!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!