Black Bean Chipotle Hummus
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've switched out the garbanzo beans with black beans for a southwestern-style Black Bean Chipotle Hummus that's a change of pace from traditional hummus.
What You'll Need
- 2 (15-ounce) cans black beans, drained with 1/4 cup liquid reserved
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 chipotle pepper plus 1 tablespoon adobo sauce (from can)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice (3 to 4 limes)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup packed fresh cilantro
What to Do
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor. Process until mixture is smooth and creamy, and no lumps remain, scraping down sides of bowl as needed. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Makes 2 cups hummus dip.
As Seen In This Segment:
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy yet elegant version of prime rib will rival anything you can find at the fanciest restaurant. Our Test Kitchen made sure that this one is low on work and high on good taste. Perfect for holiday entertaining or enjoying all year long.