Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you've got friends coming over to watch a game, or you're just looking for an easy lunch or snack, these Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas are a real winner. Buffalo chicken makes for a tasty addition inside these cheesy quesadillas, and the celery adds a nice a crunch!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup chopped frozen buffalo chicken strips, cooked according to package directions, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped celery, divided
- 2 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Blue cheese dressing (optional)
What to Do
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup of cheese, 1/2 cup of chicken, and 1/4 cup of celery evenly over one half of one tortilla. Repeat with remaining tortilla.
- In a large skillet or griddle over medium heat, melt butter.
- Place one tortilla, toppings side up, on skillet and cook 30 seconds, or until cheese begins to melt. Using a spatula, fold the tortilla over in half and cook 1 to 2 more minutes, or until the cheese is completely melted. Flip and cook an additional 30 seconds, or until both sides are golden brown. Repeat with remaining tortilla.
- Slice each tortilla into four wedges and serve with blue cheese dressing, if desired.
- Does your gang prefer a little more kick? Go ahead and add some finely chopped jalapeños to your quesadillas!
- See how easy it is to make these quesadillas by checking out our step-by-step pictorial!
- Quesadillas are so versatile and so tasty! We suggest you delight your senses with our Caramel Apple Quesadilla and how about trying a twist on everyone's favorite -- Macaroni and Cheese Quesadillas!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!