Buffalo Chicken Ranch Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
How could you go wrong with a chip dip recipe as mouthwatering-good as this one? This Buffalo Chicken Ranch Dip will have you salivating at the mere thought of its spicy, ranch flavors!
What You'll Need
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken (see note)
- 1 cup hot sauce
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (1-ounce) package Ranch dressing mix
- Celery sticks
- Assorted corn chips, tortilla chips, or crackers
What to Do
- Combine first 5 ingredients in 3- to 4-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW setting 3 hours.
- Stir dip before serving. Serve with celery sticks, corn chips, tortilla chips, or crackers.
For convenience sake, use a rotisserie chicken from your deli department to get the amount of chicken you need for this recipe. Generally, 1 (2-pound) rotisserie chicken yields 3 cups of chopped or shredded cooked chicken.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The best home fries are still the ones made in diners, you know the places that are nicknamed "greasy spoons." There's just something special about the taste of potatoes slung around a sizzling hot grill and mixed with the flavors of eggs and bacon that can't be beat. Wait until you try these - they're a breakfast (or anytime) winner.