Creamy Salsa Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With just four simple ingredients, our Creamy Salsa Dip will turn an ordinary party into a fiesta.
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (8-ounce) jar mild or medium salsa
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 scallion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sour cream, fold in remaining ingredients.
- Store in refrigerator, but serve at room temperature.
Serve with chips or sliced fresh vegetables.