Cheesy Apple Cider Fondue
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fondue is making a comeback at tables everywhere! This novel version of cheese fondue makes use of tangy apple cider for a flavorful change of pace! In no time, youll be dunking to your hearts content!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup apple cider
- 2 cups (8 ounces) finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan, heat apple cider over medium heat until bubbly.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Add cheese mixture to cider a little at a time and stir continuously for 4 to 5 minutes, or until mixture is thoroughly blended and smooth.
- Transfer to a fondue pot or place saucepan on a warming tray to keep fondue warm. Serve immediately.
Serve with apple and pear wedges, and chunks of crusty bread for dunking.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 361
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26g 40 %
- Saturated Fat 17g 84 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 21g 43 %
- Cholesterol 84mg 28 %
- Sodium 553mg 23 %
- Total Carbohydrates 9.9g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 5.5g 0 %